Have you ever dropped off a bag of clothes at a charity and wondered what that bag of clothes was really worth?
If you’ve ever had a garage sale and realized that it’s an overwhelming amount of work and that donating the items to a charity would’ve been a lot easier, there’s an app for that.
When you prepare your tax return, many of us struggled to remember what we donated, who we donated it to, and when we donated it.
There’s an app for both iPhone and Android that will help you track those donations, every time you make them. It’s appropriately called, I Donated It.
iDonatedIt tracks the date you donated non-cash items to a charity, the charity you donated items to, and the fair market value of those items.
The app builds lists of the items you donate and allows you to keep a permanent record of the items you donated that meets the compliance requirements of the IRS.
You can attach a photo to your donation list to document your donation and you can e-mail the detailed donation report to yourself or to your accountant.
The “I Donated It” app, was created by a team of certified public accountants who know their stuff.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
Latest Data Doctors
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online
- Why is Apple getting rid of the headphone jack in the iPhone 7?
- Do some thinking, testing before you spend big on voice recognition software
- Sharing your Netflix password is not against the law