Have you ever dropped off a bag of clothes at a charity and wondered what that bag of clothes was really worth?
If you’ve ever had a garage sale and realized that it’s an overwhelming amount of work and that donating the items to a charity would’ve been a lot easier, there’s an app for that.
When you prepare your tax return, many of us struggled to remember what we donated, who we donated it to, and when we donated it.
There’s an app for both iPhone and Android that will help you track those donations, every time you make them. It’s appropriately called, I Donated It.
iDonatedIt tracks the date you donated non-cash items to a charity, the charity you donated items to, and the fair market value of those items.
The app builds lists of the items you donate and allows you to keep a permanent record of the items you donated that meets the compliance requirements of the IRS.
You can attach a photo to your donation list to document your donation and you can e-mail the detailed donation report to yourself or to your accountant.
The “I Donated It” app, was created by a team of certified public accountants who know their stuff.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
Latest Data Doctors
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode