Have you ever dropped off a bag of clothes at a charity and wondered what that bag of clothes was really worth?
If you’ve ever had a garage sale and realized that it’s an overwhelming amount of work and that donating the items to a charity would’ve been a lot easier, there’s an app for that.
When you prepare your tax return, many of us struggled to remember what we donated, who we donated it to, and when we donated it.
There’s an app for both iPhone and Android that will help you track those donations, every time you make them. It’s appropriately called, I Donated It.
iDonatedIt tracks the date you donated non-cash items to a charity, the charity you donated items to, and the fair market value of those items.
The app builds lists of the items you donate and allows you to keep a permanent record of the items you donated that meets the compliance requirements of the IRS.
You can attach a photo to your donation list to document your donation and you can e-mail the detailed donation report to yourself or to your accountant.
The “I Donated It” app, was created by a team of certified public accountants who know their stuff.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
Latest Data Doctors
- How to tell if you were exposed to the HP key-tracking problem
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?