Have you seen the remote control?
With DVR’s DVD’s Smart TV’s, Apple TV’s, our lives have been overrun with remotes. But lose just one of them, and the world comes to a grinding halt.
Same holds true for your car keys, your morning coffee cup, and the occasional kid at the park.
The people at Stick N Find have a solution that puts it all to an end. They’ve developed the stick n find Bluetooth sticker system. This quarter sized low power Bluetooth sticker attaches to anything you need to keep track of.
The smartphone app lets you turn on tracking if you lose it, you can even set boundaries, so if you have one on your kids backpack and they wander off, you’ll be alerted.
The app works like radar, letting you know as you close in on the target. It can even be set to alert you if something you’ve lost, comes back in range. Imagine that, you lost your keys at your friends house, and the next time you go there, the app wakes up and alerts you that you’re in range.
Stick N Find claims a years worth of battery life from each sticker before you need to replace the battery.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
Latest Data Doctors
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue