Have you seen the remote control?
With DVR’s DVD’s Smart TV’s, Apple TV’s, our lives have been overrun with remotes. But lose just one of them, and the world comes to a grinding halt.
Same holds true for your car keys, your morning coffee cup, and the occasional kid at the park.
The people at Stick N Find have a solution that puts it all to an end. They’ve developed the stick n find Bluetooth sticker system. This quarter sized low power Bluetooth sticker attaches to anything you need to keep track of.
The smartphone app lets you turn on tracking if you lose it, you can even set boundaries, so if you have one on your kids backpack and they wander off, you’ll be alerted.
The app works like radar, letting you know as you close in on the target. It can even be set to alert you if something you’ve lost, comes back in range. Imagine that, you lost your keys at your friends house, and the next time you go there, the app wakes up and alerts you that you’re in range.
Stick N Find claims a years worth of battery life from each sticker before you need to replace the battery.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
Latest Data Doctors
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?