Have you seen the remote control?
With DVR’s DVD’s Smart TV’s, Apple TV’s, our lives have been overrun with remotes. But lose just one of them, and the world comes to a grinding halt.
Same holds true for your car keys, your morning coffee cup, and the occasional kid at the park.
The people at Stick N Find have a solution that puts it all to an end. They’ve developed the stick n find Bluetooth sticker system. This quarter sized low power Bluetooth sticker attaches to anything you need to keep track of.
The smartphone app lets you turn on tracking if you lose it, you can even set boundaries, so if you have one on your kids backpack and they wander off, you’ll be alerted.
The app works like radar, letting you know as you close in on the target. It can even be set to alert you if something you’ve lost, comes back in range. Imagine that, you lost your keys at your friends house, and the next time you go there, the app wakes up and alerts you that you’re in range.
Stick N Find claims a years worth of battery life from each sticker before you need to replace the battery.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
Latest Data Doctors
- How to tell if you were exposed to the HP key-tracking problem
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?