A few weeks ago Ken introduced me to an app that literally changed the way I look for concert tickets.
Before you would follow your favorite bands website or Facebook page to see when they were going to be playing in town. Not anymore!
Check out BandsInTown.com. A quick visit to the bands in town website lets you download the app, connect with Facebook and wait for your favorite bands to come to you.
No longer do you have to follow your favorite bands. When they book in your town, bands in town notifies you, lets you know similar artists, and you can not only RSVP for the show, you can buy your tickets.
With Bands In Town you’ll never miss a show again. But how does it know who I like? That’s the magical part.
The app pulls your music preferences from iTunes, Pandora, Last.fm. It scans for your most listened to, preferred, and liked music, and delivers a concert going experience based on that information.
Now you don’t have to go looking for a concert, the concert will come looking for you.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue