A few weeks ago Ken introduced me to an app that literally changed the way I look for concert tickets.
Before you would follow your favorite bands website or Facebook page to see when they were going to be playing in town. Not anymore!
Check out BandsInTown.com. A quick visit to the bands in town website lets you download the app, connect with Facebook and wait for your favorite bands to come to you.
No longer do you have to follow your favorite bands. When they book in your town, bands in town notifies you, lets you know similar artists, and you can not only RSVP for the show, you can buy your tickets.
With Bands In Town you’ll never miss a show again. But how does it know who I like? That’s the magical part.
The app pulls your music preferences from iTunes, Pandora, Last.fm. It scans for your most listened to, preferred, and liked music, and delivers a concert going experience based on that information.
Now you don’t have to go looking for a concert, the concert will come looking for you.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
Latest Data Doctors
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?