A few weeks ago Ken introduced me to an app that literally changed the way I look for concert tickets.
Before you would follow your favorite bands website or Facebook page to see when they were going to be playing in town. Not anymore!
Check out BandsInTown.com. A quick visit to the bands in town website lets you download the app, connect with Facebook and wait for your favorite bands to come to you.
No longer do you have to follow your favorite bands. When they book in your town, bands in town notifies you, lets you know similar artists, and you can not only RSVP for the show, you can buy your tickets.
With Bands In Town you’ll never miss a show again. But how does it know who I like? That’s the magical part.
The app pulls your music preferences from iTunes, Pandora, Last.fm. It scans for your most listened to, preferred, and liked music, and delivers a concert going experience based on that information.
Now you don’t have to go looking for a concert, the concert will come looking for you.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
Latest Data Doctors
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode