Why would you pay for something that everyone else gets for free?
When the internet was born, people had to pay for online services like Prodigy, CompuServe and of course AOL.
While most of them have gone under. The survivor, AOL has been keeping a dirty little secret that many of you are paying for… literally.
AOL, is still charging lots of you for a service that’s now free. Why? Because they’re not going to tell you to stop paying.
The service generates most of its money from paid users, but most of them don’t need it. So why are YOU still paying them?
If you know anyone still on AOL, ask them if they still pay for the service? If they say yes, tell them the Data Doctors tell them to stop paying.
When you go to turn off the payments, you’ll get a ton of warnings and pleas to stay on because it’ll impact your experience. No it won’t! It’ll impact your wallet.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy