What percentage of your Facebook friends are married? Who lives closest to the North Pole? And who is that person who connects you to more people than anyone else on the social network?
Data drives everything these days, and information is key when it comes to buying, hiring, and understanding just about anything.
Have you ever wanted to dig into your own data? If so, grab a cup of coffee and run a report on yourself at Wolfram Alpha’s website. We’ll have the link online for you, so don’t worry about writing it down.
Wolfram Alpha, is the world’s first and only computational knowledge engine. Huh?
It gathers data, generates reports, and will blow you away with information.
Running a simple report on your Facebook account will show you who you connect with the most, your most followed, liked and shared posts and the time of day people are seeing your posts.
It’ll show you who they are, where they are, who they’re connected to, how many connections they have, where you’ve been, and the most common words you use in updates.
We’re just scratching the surface of this powerful tool, so check it out for yourself.
Running this report will also help you decide how you use Facebook in the future. Perhaps everything in your personal life, shouldn’t actually be shared.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets