What percentage of your Facebook friends are married? Who lives closest to the North Pole? And who is that person who connects you to more people than anyone else on the social network?
Data drives everything these days, and information is key when it comes to buying, hiring, and understanding just about anything.
Have you ever wanted to dig into your own data? If so, grab a cup of coffee and run a report on yourself at Wolfram Alpha’s website. We’ll have the link online for you, so don’t worry about writing it down.
Wolfram Alpha, is the world’s first and only computational knowledge engine. Huh?
It gathers data, generates reports, and will blow you away with information.
Running a simple report on your Facebook account will show you who you connect with the most, your most followed, liked and shared posts and the time of day people are seeing your posts.
It’ll show you who they are, where they are, who they’re connected to, how many connections they have, where you’ve been, and the most common words you use in updates.
We’re just scratching the surface of this powerful tool, so check it out for yourself.
Running this report will also help you decide how you use Facebook in the future. Perhaps everything in your personal life, shouldn’t actually be shared.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- 'Fun' quizzes on Facebook exist to get your information
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere