If you have an iPhone and you use Linkedin, you’ll want to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors PRODUCTIVITY Tech Tip.
Most of you realize how important it is to connect on LinkedIn, with people you meet in the real world.
The problem is, you grab their card, but you never get around to actually connecting with them.
So here’s a great solution for that problem. It’s called Cardmunch. It’s a free iPhone app that will take a picture of the card, turn the image into an actual contact
AND the best part is that it connects you to that person on LinkedIn right from your phone.
Its actually transcribed by a team; manual transcription ensures higher accuracy for scanned cards.
Now you can connect with any business prospect on Linkedin, 5 minutes after you meet them.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them