If you have an iPhone and you use Linkedin, you’ll want to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors PRODUCTIVITY Tech Tip.
Most of you realize how important it is to connect on LinkedIn, with people you meet in the real world.
The problem is, you grab their card, but you never get around to actually connecting with them.
So here’s a great solution for that problem. It’s called Cardmunch. It’s a free iPhone app that will take a picture of the card, turn the image into an actual contact
AND the best part is that it connects you to that person on LinkedIn right from your phone.
Its actually transcribed by a team; manual transcription ensures higher accuracy for scanned cards.
Now you can connect with any business prospect on Linkedin, 5 minutes after you meet them.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food