If you have an iPhone and you use Linkedin, you’ll want to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors PRODUCTIVITY Tech Tip.
Most of you realize how important it is to connect on LinkedIn, with people you meet in the real world.
The problem is, you grab their card, but you never get around to actually connecting with them.
So here’s a great solution for that problem. It’s called Cardmunch. It’s a free iPhone app that will take a picture of the card, turn the image into an actual contact
AND the best part is that it connects you to that person on LinkedIn right from your phone.
Its actually transcribed by a team; manual transcription ensures higher accuracy for scanned cards.
Now you can connect with any business prospect on Linkedin, 5 minutes after you meet them.
- Some factors to consider when adding a DIY home security system
- Be smart: Tips for using public Wi-Fi safely
- Having a Mac means I won't get hit by ransomware, right? Wrong
- Do mesh Wi-Fi networks provide better coverage than traditional routers?
- Is it true some color laser printers print invisible ID dots on each page?