How many times has this happened to you? A friend will ask you something they don’t know the answer to, but they figure you do. They think you’re their personal Google.
It’s frustrating when people are too lazy to Google something themselves. So now, instead of getting annoyed being their search engine, you can fight back, and give em a chuckle at the same time.
There’s a website L M G T F Y.com it’s the abbreviation of Let Me Google That For You.
Next time a friend asks you something lame, go to Let Me Google That For You and type in the question.
When you click the Google Search or I’m Feeling Lucky buttons, it generates a short code you can copy and paste into an email, a tweet or however you want to deliver it back to your friend.
Now when your friend gets the message and clicks the link, Let Me Google That For You Goes to work. It delivers the answer to the question and helps tech them how to Google things themselves.
Try it, have a laugh, and remember, if your friends are too dumb to Google. Let Me Google That For You!
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development
Latest Data Doctors
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue
- Businesses need to take steps to avoid wire transfer scams