How many times has this happened to you? A friend will ask you something they don’t know the answer to, but they figure you do. They think you’re their personal Google.
It’s frustrating when people are too lazy to Google something themselves. So now, instead of getting annoyed being their search engine, you can fight back, and give em a chuckle at the same time.
There’s a website L M G T F Y.com it’s the abbreviation of Let Me Google That For You.
Next time a friend asks you something lame, go to Let Me Google That For You and type in the question.
When you click the Google Search or I’m Feeling Lucky buttons, it generates a short code you can copy and paste into an email, a tweet or however you want to deliver it back to your friend.
Now when your friend gets the message and clicks the link, Let Me Google That For You Goes to work. It delivers the answer to the question and helps tech them how to Google things themselves.
Try it, have a laugh, and remember, if your friends are too dumb to Google. Let Me Google That For You!
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food