After a natural disaster people start to take inventory of their stuff, but what if you already had the inventory at your fingertips?
The best defense is a good offense. So instead of waiting for the next hurricane, flood or fire and hoping you know everything you have, there’s a website that can help you know your stuff.
It’s knowyourstuff.org, and this free tool is supported by the Insurance Information Institute.
Once you create your free account, you can start making your home inventory.
You can add rooms and their contents, and it’s super easy. You can add photos of every item, cabinet, doll collection, sports memorabilia,you get it.
You can also add videos of everything in the room. That way you can easily see your home’s contents, and always keep it up to date.
With real time online updating, you’ll have what your insurance company needs in the event the unthinkable occurs.
Now, you’re thinking,”but wait, my computer was destroyed too”. Well, there’s an app for that.
Since the account is stored online at Know Your Stuff, the Know Your Stuff App, keeps everything in Sync.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
Latest Data Doctors
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online
- Why is Apple getting rid of the headphone jack in the iPhone 7?
- Do some thinking, testing before you spend big on voice recognition software
- Sharing your Netflix password is not against the law