People in other countries speak multiple languages, so why don’t we? That’s because they’re hard to learn, and generally boring to study, until now!
While you can translate on the fly with many apps and websites, you don’t really learn anything.
There’s a website that makes learning a new language a social experience, because you can learn with your friends and challenge one another while learning.
The site is Duolingo, and it takes learning in a whole new direction. You can connect to Duolingo through your Facebook or Twitter accounts and it allows you to track connected friends language learning progress, while you build your skills.
With pictures, words, sentences and highly interactive learning system, you can finish lessons quickly, and move on to more advanced ones.
If you dedicate just a few minutes at a time, and work the lessons, you’ll soon be speaking, understanding and even writing in another language.
Eso sí que es una manera inteligente de aprender.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
Latest Data Doctors
- Do CDs and DVDs wear out over time?
- You can use an old smartphone as a security system depending on your needs
- Is getting an Apple smartphone really safer than one that runs Android?
- This is why you still can't use chipped credit cards everywhere
- If you're having trouble upgrading, you may have a computer hardware issue