People in other countries speak multiple languages, so why don’t we? That’s because they’re hard to learn, and generally boring to study, until now!
While you can translate on the fly with many apps and websites, you don’t really learn anything.
There’s a website that makes learning a new language a social experience, because you can learn with your friends and challenge one another while learning.
The site is Duolingo, and it takes learning in a whole new direction. You can connect to Duolingo through your Facebook or Twitter accounts and it allows you to track connected friends language learning progress, while you build your skills.
With pictures, words, sentences and highly interactive learning system, you can finish lessons quickly, and move on to more advanced ones.
If you dedicate just a few minutes at a time, and work the lessons, you’ll soon be speaking, understanding and even writing in another language.
Eso sí que es una manera inteligente de aprender.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food