If you use Facebook, you already know that using their search is pretty useless. But like everything else with Facebook, change is in the air.
Facebook recently announced Graph Search, a whole new way to find things.
Typical searches (like using Google), rely on keywords to find things. Lets say you’re going to San Francisco and want Chinese restaurants, you get a laundry list of them, but are they any good?
Now with Graph Search, you can ask for Chinese restaurants in San Francisco my friends like. Now you get to see where they eat, by who they endorse. This is a revolutionary way of searching.
For businesses, this new Facebook Graph Search is invaluable. The word of mouth factor, makes having a business page on Facebook a critical business necessity in 2013.
If you aren’t already using Facebook for your business, you need to start NOW!
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?