If you use Facebook, you already know that using their search is pretty useless. But like everything else with Facebook, change is in the air.
Facebook recently announced Graph Search, a whole new way to find things.
Typical searches (like using Google), rely on keywords to find things. Lets say you’re going to San Francisco and want Chinese restaurants, you get a laundry list of them, but are they any good?
Now with Graph Search, you can ask for Chinese restaurants in San Francisco my friends like. Now you get to see where they eat, by who they endorse. This is a revolutionary way of searching.
For businesses, this new Facebook Graph Search is invaluable. The word of mouth factor, makes having a business page on Facebook a critical business necessity in 2013.
If you aren’t already using Facebook for your business, you need to start NOW!
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?