Online dating is so common these days, but so is online deception.
Just ask Manti Te’o.
The Data Doctors explain what a catfish, or a person posing as someone else, is and how to prevent being hooked by one of these people.
Latest Data Doctors
- Some factors to consider when adding a DIY home security system
- Be smart: Tips for using public Wi-Fi safely
- Having a Mac means I won't get hit by ransomware, right? Wrong
- Do mesh Wi-Fi networks provide better coverage than traditional routers?
- Is it true some color laser printers print invisible ID dots on each page?