Online dating is so common these days, but so is online deception.
Just ask Manti Te’o.
The Data Doctors explain what a catfish, or a person posing as someone else, is and how to prevent being hooked by one of these people.
Latest Data Doctors
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?