Online dating is so common these days, but so is online deception.
Just ask Manti Te’o.
The Data Doctors explain what a catfish, or a person posing as someone else, is and how to prevent being hooked by one of these people.
Latest Data Doctors
- Looking to secure your home without using a monitoring contract?
- With the increase in the value of Bitcoin, is it time for you to invest?
- Comparing the Google Pixel 2 to the Samsung S8+
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don't like it?
- This is the difference between the deep web and the dark web