Online dating is so common these days, but so is online deception.
Just ask Manti Te’o.
The Data Doctors explain what a catfish, or a person posing as someone else, is and how to prevent being hooked by one of these people.
Latest Data Doctors
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Tips for getting the most out of Instagram and your phone's camera
- Intel's NUC is big performance tucked inside a small package
- Should I try updating my processor firmware now or wait?
- How can I get my computer running again after Windows 10 crash?