Online dating is so common these days, but so is online deception.
Just ask Manti Te’o.
The Data Doctors explain what a catfish, or a person posing as someone else, is and how to prevent being hooked by one of these people.
Latest Data Doctors
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you