With the new year comes those new years resolutions, if halfway through the month, you’re not on track, we’ve got something that can help you get back on it.
While dieting is great for shedding the pounds, we all know that we have to get ourselves moving.
But don’t you want to know how much exercise you’ve gotten?
The Fitbit Flex is a wristband that talks to your smartphone. It can track how many steps you’ve taken, how far you’ve walked and how many calories you’ve burned.
The wristband talks to your phone via Bluetooth, and the app gets real time data throughout the day.
You can set goals in the app, check your progress as the day goes on, and see how you’ve been progressing in your quest for fitness.
It also allows you to track your weight, so you can monitor your overall progress.
The nice thing about the Fitbit Flex, you won’t really notice you’re wearing it, while it’s doing it’s job. The bracelet is like those Livestrong or Breast Cancer Awareness bracelets, but it’s a whole lot smarter.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?