Today’s HDTV is starting to look like yesterday’s black & white, so what’s the next big thing in TV?
It’s time to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors Consumer Electronics Show Tech Tip.
It’s called Ultra HDTV, and it’s going to make your current TV look like a dinosaur.
When HDTV came out, people SLOWLY started throwing away those old square TV’s for this new device. The image quality was outstanding, but the price for these new TV’s were outrageous. The same cycle is going to start again with Ultra HDTV.
So what exactly is Ultra HDTV? For starters, they have resolution rates 2-4 times what you have in your home today. Westinghouse Digital is releasing 4 new TV’s this year that boast 3840 x 2160 resolution.
While you may not think that’s a big deal, think again. When you look at today’s HDTV image side by side with an Ultra HDTV image it’s astonishing. It makes your current picture look fuzzy and not very appealing.
The starting price for this sleek new tech is upwards of $20,000, but like all new electronics, the prices will drop fast, and pretty soon, you’ll be able to afford them too.
- Is there a voice recognition system for typing that actually works?
- Before you buy a new iPhone, you should check out these tips
- How to turn off location tracking on iPhones, Androids
- Is there a difference between paid and free password managers?
- Deciding which smart thermostat will work best for you