Smartphones are great, until you drop them, and if you’re wearing those skin tight jeans, good luck sitting down with one in your back pocket.
It’s time to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors Consumer Electronics Show Tech Tip.
While these compact computing devices have made life more convenient, the price of convenience can sometimes be overwhelming.
Manufacturers cover things under warranty like defects, but if you’re smartphone takes a dive a couple of days after you buy it, it’s screen replacement time and that can get pricey.
Now Samsung thinks they have the solution, and you could start seeing it on your next smartphone.
Samsung has developed a flexible smartphone screen. No, we’re not talking about something that has a little give and bounce back when it hits the floor.
We’re talking a fully arched, twisted, distorted and totally bendable screen, that springs back to flat from any position.
Because they are bendable, less breakable, lighter, thinner, and more energy-efficient, they will unleash a wave a new designs in mobile devices — lots of things that haven’t even been imagined yet, as well as designs that weren’t possible until the right technologies and materials were available.
Keep your eyes open for them in the very near future.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
Latest Data Doctors
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online
- Why is Apple getting rid of the headphone jack in the iPhone 7?
- Do some thinking, testing before you spend big on voice recognition software
- Sharing your Netflix password is not against the law