We all have laptops, tablets, smart phones, the list is endless.
Everyone of these devices comes loaded with our music, movies and everything we need to entertain us.
Small screens with high-resolution graphics are great, but the sound, not so much.
It’s time to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors Consumer Electronics Show Tech Tip.
2013 looks to be the year of the Bluetooth speaker, and we think it’s about time.
The biggest drawback to watching digital content on your mobile device is the sound. You have these beautiful high-resolution movies and games but the sound is that of a tin can.
If you’re ready to ditch the 1800’s sound for something that matches what you’re seeing, check out Bluetooth speakers.
These rechargeable, often tiny speakers, pack a lot of punch for the dollar. Many decent sounding speakers start under $40 bucks, and can go up to several hundred dollars.
So why Bluetooth? You don’t have to connect them with a physical wire, making it a breeze to take your sound wherever you go.
The batteries last anywhere from 8 to 20 hours depending on the model, see you don’t have to worry about recharging almost all day long.
But the biggest reason you should have one, they are lightweight, compact, and if you use them for business presentations, can add a whole new dimension to what you’re trying to pitch.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
Latest Data Doctors
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue
- The difference between water-resistant and waterproof in smartphones
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online
- Why is Apple getting rid of the headphone jack in the iPhone 7?