We all have laptops, tablets, smart phones, the list is endless.
Everyone of these devices comes loaded with our music, movies and everything we need to entertain us.
Small screens with high-resolution graphics are great, but the sound, not so much.
It’s time to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors Consumer Electronics Show Tech Tip.
2013 looks to be the year of the Bluetooth speaker, and we think it’s about time.
The biggest drawback to watching digital content on your mobile device is the sound. You have these beautiful high-resolution movies and games but the sound is that of a tin can.
If you’re ready to ditch the 1800’s sound for something that matches what you’re seeing, check out Bluetooth speakers.
These rechargeable, often tiny speakers, pack a lot of punch for the dollar. Many decent sounding speakers start under $40 bucks, and can go up to several hundred dollars.
So why Bluetooth? You don’t have to connect them with a physical wire, making it a breeze to take your sound wherever you go.
The batteries last anywhere from 8 to 20 hours depending on the model, see you don’t have to worry about recharging almost all day long.
But the biggest reason you should have one, they are lightweight, compact, and if you use them for business presentations, can add a whole new dimension to what you’re trying to pitch.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them