It’s part Android phone, part digital camera… not the other way around.
It’s time to Listen, Laugh and Learn with this Data Doctors Consumer Electronics Show Tech Tip.
As the new year is underway, you are going to see some pretty cool electronic devices.
These days, everyone takes pictures with their smart phones, but what about taking a picture with your camera that also happens to be a smart phone?
These cameras start at $300 bucks and go up to about $550. Because they are cameras first and a phone second, they have actual camera sensors, a true flash and zoom lenses that are optical and not only digital.
They have the memory cards and batteries of a digital camera, which makes offloading images and recharging a breeze.
But, because they are also an Android phone, you can run all of your favorite app and games on them. You can even upload images directly from the camera.
A camera that’s a phone? Novel idea right? But there’s a big problem with android cameras. The image quality sucks, as does the battery life.
Our advice to you, let these devices cook a bit longer. Perhaps Android Camera 2.0 will be better.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
Latest Data Doctors
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue
- The difference between water-resistant and waterproof in smartphones
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online
- Why is Apple getting rid of the headphone jack in the iPhone 7?