If you use Netflix, and more than 30 million of us do, did you know there are some simple things you can do to make it work better?
If you get frustrated when Netflix suggest a movie you have no interest in, you can fix that with just a couple of clicks.
When the movie is finished, give it a rating. It’s not a rating for the world to see, it’s for you. 1-5 stars helps build a suggested list based on what you like. The more you rate, the better the user experience.
Plus, you can always click on the “Not Interested” button on any film’s homepage and it will disappear from your recommendations page and its smartening up your future recommendations.
There’s a website called instantwatcher that quickly lists all the movies on Netflix. It also tells you which movies are going away soon. They even have a Twitter feed for you hardcore movie buffs.
Finally, Netflix is month to month. So if you decide to cancel you can. But they’ll retain your queue and ratings for 2 years.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
Latest Data Doctors
- Is it safe to have your browser store all of your passwords?
- Using a password management program can be a good way to stay safe online
- Why is Apple getting rid of the headphone jack in the iPhone 7?
- Do some thinking, testing before you spend big on voice recognition software
- Sharing your Netflix password is not against the law