If you use Netflix, and more than 30 million of us do, did you know there are some simple things you can do to make it work better?
If you get frustrated when Netflix suggest a movie you have no interest in, you can fix that with just a couple of clicks.
When the movie is finished, give it a rating. It’s not a rating for the world to see, it’s for you. 1-5 stars helps build a suggested list based on what you like. The more you rate, the better the user experience.
Plus, you can always click on the “Not Interested” button on any film’s homepage and it will disappear from your recommendations page and its smartening up your future recommendations.
There’s a website called instantwatcher that quickly lists all the movies on Netflix. It also tells you which movies are going away soon. They even have a Twitter feed for you hardcore movie buffs.
Finally, Netflix is month to month. So if you decide to cancel you can. But they’ll retain your queue and ratings for 2 years.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them