If you use Netflix, and more than 30 million of us do, did you know there are some simple things you can do to make it work better?
If you get frustrated when Netflix suggest a movie you have no interest in, you can fix that with just a couple of clicks.
When the movie is finished, give it a rating. It’s not a rating for the world to see, it’s for you. 1-5 stars helps build a suggested list based on what you like. The more you rate, the better the user experience.
Plus, you can always click on the “Not Interested” button on any film’s homepage and it will disappear from your recommendations page and its smartening up your future recommendations.
There’s a website called instantwatcher that quickly lists all the movies on Netflix. It also tells you which movies are going away soon. They even have a Twitter feed for you hardcore movie buffs.
Finally, Netflix is month to month. So if you decide to cancel you can. But they’ll retain your queue and ratings for 2 years.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
Latest Data Doctors
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue