If you use Netflix, and more than 30 million of us do, did you know there are some simple things you can do to make it work better?
If you get frustrated when Netflix suggest a movie you have no interest in, you can fix that with just a couple of clicks.
When the movie is finished, give it a rating. It’s not a rating for the world to see, it’s for you. 1-5 stars helps build a suggested list based on what you like. The more you rate, the better the user experience.
Plus, you can always click on the “Not Interested” button on any film’s homepage and it will disappear from your recommendations page and its smartening up your future recommendations.
There’s a website called instantwatcher that quickly lists all the movies on Netflix. It also tells you which movies are going away soon. They even have a Twitter feed for you hardcore movie buffs.
Finally, Netflix is month to month. So if you decide to cancel you can. But they’ll retain your queue and ratings for 2 years.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
Latest Data Doctors
- How to tell if you were exposed to the HP key-tracking problem
- If you're still using Windows Vista, you might want to consider an upgrade
- Some questions and answers about creating a paperless home
- Lessons and tips we can all learn from 1 billion hacked Yahoo accounts
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?