There’s a ton of foodie websites out there.
From TV channels sites, to snobby recipe sites and specialty sites, but there’s one that does it better.
FoodPair.com is the easiest way to find recipes online. Search nearly a million recipes from the best sites across the Web.
Now you don’t have to hop from site to site to get good recipes. When you find a recipe you like you can save it to your recipe box.
But what if you don’t want to whip up a special meal, you just need to figure out what to make?
FoodPair lets you also search by ingredient. That makes it easy to find recipes you can make with the ingredients you have.
Their powerful search filters make it easy to see only the recipes that matter to you. You can filter by site, diet, course and complexity. The only thing it doesn’t do is make it for you.
And since everyone loves to see what they’re going to make, foodpair.com looks very much like Pinterest. It’s very visual and easily shareable.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
Latest Data Doctors
- Should I consider adding Trusteer Endpoint Protection to my computer?
- Know your options if you are suddenly hit with ransomware
- If hackers can access public figures' email accounts, how can I stay safe?
- Don't worry: Portable cellphone battery chargers are not likely to explode
- A webcam hack is a problem, but a sign of a much larger issue