I feel under pressure to compete with all of the docs in the media who have discovered miracle cures or warn of surprise dangers in your environment such as tap water, unless it is electrified with energy from the Planet Krypton and sold at your local health food store on Cave Creek and 345th Ave.
It may not be good enough anymore to get on the radio and encourage, diet, exercise, prayer and spirituality, along with relaxation and self-discipline. We are starting the new era of natural remedies as a way of life, the natural pharmacy which is no different than prescription pharmaceuticals because it inspires dependence.
I heard of a plant being sold locally that removes all desire for success, efficiency, self-respect and creativity, but it guarantees that you will become part of any available bureaucracy. I have been told that if I advertise it on my show, I will get a federal small business subsidy thanks to the Fair Disincentives Act of 2012. Now that plant will go over big!
Maybe I can compete with Mehmet’s cures, Dr. Bob’s remedies for every senior that still breathes and calls for free advice from a chiropractor and Dr. Joe Mercola’s warning about every possible surprise secret danger in something you eat, drink, breathe, touch, smell, think about, read about or have fantasized about, like the dangers of thinking about sex while in your car on weekends before lunch when it rains.
They are running out of miracles and dangers to keep your attention while you are running out of time to take responsibility for your health, instead of investing in another pill, even if it is natural!
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night