I feel under pressure to compete with all of the docs in the media who have discovered miracle cures or warn of surprise dangers in your environment such as tap water, unless it is electrified with energy from the Planet Krypton and sold at your local health food store on Cave Creek and 345th Ave.
It may not be good enough anymore to get on the radio and encourage, diet, exercise, prayer and spirituality, along with relaxation and self-discipline. We are starting the new era of natural remedies as a way of life, the natural pharmacy which is no different than prescription pharmaceuticals because it inspires dependence.
I heard of a plant being sold locally that removes all desire for success, efficiency, self-respect and creativity, but it guarantees that you will become part of any available bureaucracy. I have been told that if I advertise it on my show, I will get a federal small business subsidy thanks to the Fair Disincentives Act of 2012. Now that plant will go over big!
Maybe I can compete with Mehmet’s cures, Dr. Bob’s remedies for every senior that still breathes and calls for free advice from a chiropractor and Dr. Joe Mercola’s warning about every possible surprise secret danger in something you eat, drink, breathe, touch, smell, think about, read about or have fantasized about, like the dangers of thinking about sex while in your car on weekends before lunch when it rains.
They are running out of miracles and dangers to keep your attention while you are running out of time to take responsibility for your health, instead of investing in another pill, even if it is natural!
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain