Cars are beasts all their own. They often reflect the driver’s lifestyle, daily needs and even personalities.
But sometimes they just act up.
Do you have car questions?
On Saturday, Nov. 15, come check out “Bumper to Bumper Radio Comes to the Teague!” KTAR News’s Dave Riccio and Matt Allen, with special guest Dave Denmon of Dave’s Car Care in Peoria, have answers to those pesky car questions and will share the secrets to making cars last.
Bumper to Bumper Radio broadcasts every Saturday at 11 a.m. with the idea that listeners owe it to themselves and other drivers to keep their cars in shape.
Let the hosts of Bumper to Bumper Radio and a local car expert help keep this philosophy alive!
The event is at 1:15 p.m. at the Velma Teague Branch Library, 7010 N. 58th Ave. in Glendale.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food