Cars are beasts all their own. They often reflect the driver’s lifestyle, daily needs and even personalities.
But sometimes they just act up.
Do you have car questions?
On Saturday, Nov. 15, come check out “Bumper to Bumper Radio Comes to the Teague!” KTAR News’s Dave Riccio and Matt Allen, with special guest Dave Denmon of Dave’s Car Care in Peoria, have answers to those pesky car questions and will share the secrets to making cars last.
Bumper to Bumper Radio broadcasts every Saturday at 11 a.m. with the idea that listeners owe it to themselves and other drivers to keep their cars in shape.
Let the hosts of Bumper to Bumper Radio and a local car expert help keep this philosophy alive!
The event is at 1:15 p.m. at the Velma Teague Branch Library, 7010 N. 58th Ave. in Glendale.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier