Cars are beasts all their own. They often reflect the driver’s lifestyle, daily needs and even personalities.
But sometimes they just act up.
Do you have car questions?
On Saturday, Nov. 15, come check out “Bumper to Bumper Radio Comes to the Teague!” KTAR News’s Dave Riccio and Matt Allen, with special guest Dave Denmon of Dave’s Car Care in Peoria, have answers to those pesky car questions and will share the secrets to making cars last.
Bumper to Bumper Radio broadcasts every Saturday at 11 a.m. with the idea that listeners owe it to themselves and other drivers to keep their cars in shape.
Let the hosts of Bumper to Bumper Radio and a local car expert help keep this philosophy alive!
The event is at 1:15 p.m. at the Velma Teague Branch Library, 7010 N. 58th Ave. in Glendale.
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof