All-around bad guy Hugo Chavez is dead.
The former president of Venezuela died of cancer. Here are a few little known facts about this anti-American crazy dictator.
Chavez outlawed Coke Zero because it was a threat to the health of Venezuelans.
When Chavez visited the United States in June 1999, he threw the out the first pitch at a Mets baseball game and rang the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Really?!
He loved watching baseball on TV, reading and listening to Mac & Gaydos. I tease. He liked listening to folk music.
Chavez used strong language and, like Castro, was known for long, televised speeches that went on until late in the night. He broke his own record by speaking for nearly 10 hours in one stretch.
At least we don’t have to hear him rant about how much he hates us anymore. Bye bye, Hugo.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon