Millennials may annoy me sometimes, but man, does one part of that group annoy me even more: hipsters.
They all think they’re so cool and trendy, but they just look like slobs. I get that they are this generations hippies, but at least the hippies changed our culture. Hipsters just insult our taste in music and pretend to know a lot about beer. And what’s with the mustaches?
I even have a nice term for them: Hipster Doofuses.
I’m not sure if they’re in to sports at all, but one website, KissingSuzyKolber.com, decided to combine the hipster look with National Football Team logos.
Here is the description for our own Arizona Cardinals logo:
No one lives here but old people and illegal aliens. I can get vintage clothing and cheap knockoffs all in the same city block!
So there we go. I’d expect comments from a few Hipster Doofuses, but running with the current trends, I’m sure they’ve already heard about this and are over it.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon