Millennials may annoy me sometimes, but man, does one part of that group annoy me even more: hipsters.
They all think they’re so cool and trendy, but they just look like slobs. I get that they are this generations hippies, but at least the hippies changed our culture. Hipsters just insult our taste in music and pretend to know a lot about beer. And what’s with the mustaches?
I even have a nice term for them: Hipster Doofuses.
I’m not sure if they’re in to sports at all, but one website, KissingSuzyKolber.com, decided to combine the hipster look with National Football Team logos.
Here is the description for our own Arizona Cardinals logo:
No one lives here but old people and illegal aliens. I can get vintage clothing and cheap knockoffs all in the same city block!
So there we go. I’d expect comments from a few Hipster Doofuses, but running with the current trends, I’m sure they’ve already heard about this and are over it.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments