Millennials may annoy me sometimes, but man, does one part of that group annoy me even more: hipsters.
They all think they’re so cool and trendy, but they just look like slobs. I get that they are this generations hippies, but at least the hippies changed our culture. Hipsters just insult our taste in music and pretend to know a lot about beer. And what’s with the mustaches?
I even have a nice term for them: Hipster Doofuses.
I’m not sure if they’re in to sports at all, but one website, KissingSuzyKolber.com, decided to combine the hipster look with National Football Team logos.
Here is the description for our own Arizona Cardinals logo:
No one lives here but old people and illegal aliens. I can get vintage clothing and cheap knockoffs all in the same city block!
So there we go. I’d expect comments from a few Hipster Doofuses, but running with the current trends, I’m sure they’ve already heard about this and are over it.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night