Millennials may annoy me sometimes, but man, does one part of that group annoy me even more: hipsters.
They all think they’re so cool and trendy, but they just look like slobs. I get that they are this generations hippies, but at least the hippies changed our culture. Hipsters just insult our taste in music and pretend to know a lot about beer. And what’s with the mustaches?
I even have a nice term for them: Hipster Doofuses.
I’m not sure if they’re in to sports at all, but one website, KissingSuzyKolber.com, decided to combine the hipster look with National Football Team logos.
Here is the description for our own Arizona Cardinals logo:
No one lives here but old people and illegal aliens. I can get vintage clothing and cheap knockoffs all in the same city block!
So there we go. I’d expect comments from a few Hipster Doofuses, but running with the current trends, I’m sure they’ve already heard about this and are over it.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America