If you’ve been too busy filling out your NCAA bracket and watching March Madness to know what’s trending this week, I’ve got you covered with the three stories you need to know:
First, Fred Phelps was the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church that is notorious for protesting gays and the military. He died this week, causing many to celebrate.
Now, let’s go back to the 2012 Super Bowl halftime show. Remember the singer, M.I.A., that flipped off the cameras during her performance? The National Football League is suing her for $16 million because she is ruining the NFL’s reputation. YEAH. I’m sure it’s the singer and not all those concussions, right?
Last, AirBnB lets you rent out a room in your house for money. Sounds great on paper but sometimes it all goes wrong. Recently, a man found his guest having an “XXX Freak Fest” while renting his house. You can imagine he wasn’t thrilled.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon