3 Quarts popped popcorn
3 Cups dry roasted mixed nuts, unsalted
1 Cup packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Karo corn Syrup
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
(I make a double recipe of sauce to coat a roasting pan full of popcorn)
Preheat oven to 250.
Place popcorn and nuts in large roasting pan in the oven while preparing sauce.
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt.
Bring to a full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue to boil for 4 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
Stir in baking soda and vanilla.
Pour over warm popcorn, tossing to coat well.
Bake another 60 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Stir as it cools. Once it cools, break apart.
Store in airtight container.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier