3 Quarts popped popcorn
3 Cups dry roasted mixed nuts, unsalted
1 Cup packed Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Karo corn Syrup
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
(I make a double recipe of sauce to coat a roasting pan full of popcorn)
Preheat oven to 250.
Place popcorn and nuts in large roasting pan in the oven while preparing sauce.
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt.
Bring to a full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue to boil for 4 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
Stir in baking soda and vanilla.
Pour over warm popcorn, tossing to coat well.
Bake another 60 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Stir as it cools. Once it cools, break apart.
Store in airtight container.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments