Got your kid’s Halloween outfit figured out yet?
Careful if you have a teenage daughter. You KNOW Miley Cyrus will be all over the streets this year, wearing a bra top and boy shorts and teddy bear pony tails, trick-or-treat bag in one hand, foam finger in the other.
Don’t believe it?
I talked to a young woman at the gym who said the now 14-year-old that she used to babysit for has gotten her Miley costume in the mail already.
Her mom didn’t care and her dad still thinks that Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana.
Boy, is he in for a surprise.
If we can’t get Americans to quit dressing up as sexy pirates or maids or whatever for Halloween, at least we can still police our teenagers, can’t we?
We’ve all seen the sexy witch, or maid, or cop, but it seems like a lot of people, (OK, mostly women) will stop at nothing to dress sexy for halloween. Here are some of the weirder ideas available online.
Have you considered the possibility of a sexy female Hulk Hogan?
Got toddlers in the house? How about a sexy Barney?
There’s even a sexy slice of pizza and a sexy ear of corn.
Mom, dad: do a little homework and when your teenager says she wants to be Katy Perry or a sexy witch, put your foot down. If they’re old enough to want to be something sexy for Halloween, they’re too old for Halloween.
Suddenly that stupid hobo costume is looking better and better.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night