Got your kid’s Halloween outfit figured out yet?
Careful if you have a teenage daughter. You KNOW Miley Cyrus will be all over the streets this year, wearing a bra top and boy shorts and teddy bear pony tails, trick-or-treat bag in one hand, foam finger in the other.
Don’t believe it?
I talked to a young woman at the gym who said the now 14-year-old that she used to babysit for has gotten her Miley costume in the mail already.
Her mom didn’t care and her dad still thinks that Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana.
Boy, is he in for a surprise.
If we can’t get Americans to quit dressing up as sexy pirates or maids or whatever for Halloween, at least we can still police our teenagers, can’t we?
We’ve all seen the sexy witch, or maid, or cop, but it seems like a lot of people, (OK, mostly women) will stop at nothing to dress sexy for halloween. Here are some of the weirder ideas available online.
Have you considered the possibility of a sexy female Hulk Hogan?
Got toddlers in the house? How about a sexy Barney?
There’s even a sexy slice of pizza and a sexy ear of corn.
Mom, dad: do a little homework and when your teenager says she wants to be Katy Perry or a sexy witch, put your foot down. If they’re old enough to want to be something sexy for Halloween, they’re too old for Halloween.
Suddenly that stupid hobo costume is looking better and better.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development