Got your kid’s Halloween outfit figured out yet?
Careful if you have a teenage daughter. You KNOW Miley Cyrus will be all over the streets this year, wearing a bra top and boy shorts and teddy bear pony tails, trick-or-treat bag in one hand, foam finger in the other.
Don’t believe it?
I talked to a young woman at the gym who said the now 14-year-old that she used to babysit for has gotten her Miley costume in the mail already.
Her mom didn’t care and her dad still thinks that Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana.
Boy, is he in for a surprise.
If we can’t get Americans to quit dressing up as sexy pirates or maids or whatever for Halloween, at least we can still police our teenagers, can’t we?
We’ve all seen the sexy witch, or maid, or cop, but it seems like a lot of people, (OK, mostly women) will stop at nothing to dress sexy for halloween. Here are some of the weirder ideas available online.
Have you considered the possibility of a sexy female Hulk Hogan?
Got toddlers in the house? How about a sexy Barney?
There’s even a sexy slice of pizza and a sexy ear of corn.
Mom, dad: do a little homework and when your teenager says she wants to be Katy Perry or a sexy witch, put your foot down. If they’re old enough to want to be something sexy for Halloween, they’re too old for Halloween.
Suddenly that stupid hobo costume is looking better and better.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.