Got your kid’s Halloween outfit figured out yet?
Careful if you have a teenage daughter. You KNOW Miley Cyrus will be all over the streets this year, wearing a bra top and boy shorts and teddy bear pony tails, trick-or-treat bag in one hand, foam finger in the other.
Don’t believe it?
I talked to a young woman at the gym who said the now 14-year-old that she used to babysit for has gotten her Miley costume in the mail already.
Her mom didn’t care and her dad still thinks that Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana.
Boy, is he in for a surprise.
If we can’t get Americans to quit dressing up as sexy pirates or maids or whatever for Halloween, at least we can still police our teenagers, can’t we?
We’ve all seen the sexy witch, or maid, or cop, but it seems like a lot of people, (OK, mostly women) will stop at nothing to dress sexy for halloween. Here are some of the weirder ideas available online.
Have you considered the possibility of a sexy female Hulk Hogan?
Got toddlers in the house? How about a sexy Barney?
There’s even a sexy slice of pizza and a sexy ear of corn.
Mom, dad: do a little homework and when your teenager says she wants to be Katy Perry or a sexy witch, put your foot down. If they’re old enough to want to be something sexy for Halloween, they’re too old for Halloween.
Suddenly that stupid hobo costume is looking better and better.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments