If you don’t own a pair of Lululemon yoga pants at this point, you might be in the minority of women who work out.
Lulu is the darling of the workout clothing world. Their clothes are good looking, fashion forward and very in demand.
The company’s stock has gone WAY up since its debut in 2007, but it’s down today. Thanks to a recall that is affecting its wearers in a very embarrassing way.
Apparently some of the company’s black yoga pants, the ones made out of the so called Luon fabric, are a little sheer — OK, see through.
You might be wearing them and not realize just what you are revealing, especially when in downward facing dog.
Lulu is offering customers refunds or replacements… as for me? I think it’s a dirty trick. I can’t go into Lulu and just buy what I came for. I will come out with three more things.
Run on Cyprus banks
You think WE have it bad when it comes to our spending and the sequester? Sure, our taxes went up and Congress and the president can’t seem to agree on real spending cuts, but on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus, the government is so upside down financially that, over the weekend, they warned that they would literally raid citizens’ savings accounts to pay for the government debt.
This sent the people into a panic as they raced to empty their bank accounts. Banks closed and ATM machines ran out of money. The Parliament is trying to come up with a better solution but in the meantime, people are scared and faith in government is just about at zero.
Opening day for Little League
And on the day before the first official day of Spring, comes a warm weather rite of passage. All over the Valley, Little League baseball begins play this week. It’s the best season of them all, in my opinion. Whether its tee ball or player pitch, Saturday morning or under the lights, there is nothing like it. First game for the Orioles of the Arcadia Little League is tonight at 7:15.
Hopefully all that hard offseason work will pay off.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America