If you don’t own a pair of Lululemon yoga pants at this point, you might be in the minority of women who work out.
Lulu is the darling of the workout clothing world. Their clothes are good looking, fashion forward and very in demand.
The company’s stock has gone WAY up since its debut in 2007, but it’s down today. Thanks to a recall that is affecting its wearers in a very embarrassing way.
Apparently some of the company’s black yoga pants, the ones made out of the so called Luon fabric, are a little sheer — OK, see through.
You might be wearing them and not realize just what you are revealing, especially when in downward facing dog.
Lulu is offering customers refunds or replacements… as for me? I think it’s a dirty trick. I can’t go into Lulu and just buy what I came for. I will come out with three more things.
Run on Cyprus banks
You think WE have it bad when it comes to our spending and the sequester? Sure, our taxes went up and Congress and the president can’t seem to agree on real spending cuts, but on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus, the government is so upside down financially that, over the weekend, they warned that they would literally raid citizens’ savings accounts to pay for the government debt.
This sent the people into a panic as they raced to empty their bank accounts. Banks closed and ATM machines ran out of money. The Parliament is trying to come up with a better solution but in the meantime, people are scared and faith in government is just about at zero.
Opening day for Little League
And on the day before the first official day of Spring, comes a warm weather rite of passage. All over the Valley, Little League baseball begins play this week. It’s the best season of them all, in my opinion. Whether its tee ball or player pitch, Saturday morning or under the lights, there is nothing like it. First game for the Orioles of the Arcadia Little League is tonight at 7:15.
Hopefully all that hard offseason work will pay off.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon