I love this take on Chick-fil-A.
My support of gay marriage and my respect for all individuals’ political beliefs are equally strong. I rejoice in the fact that in America, a businessman can be so successful that he and his family can own an entire chain of 1,600-plus restaurants across the country.
It has never been a secret that owner and CEO Dan Cathy is Christian, and financially supports Christian causes. You can argue all day that discriminating against LGBTs is anti-Christian, but most organized Christian religions still don’t support same sex marriages. Why the fake outrage?
If the gay and black author of the above article is OK with eating really good fast food chicken, served to her by a successful American businessman who happens to believe what he was taught in Sunday school, so am I.
As for those who would deny a Chick-fil-A franchisee (who, on average, take in $190,000 each year with a very small up front investment) a business license, that’s just as bad.
It’s ok to have different opinions about gay marriage.
It’s not ok to hate anyone over them.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development