I love this take on Chick-fil-A.
My support of gay marriage and my respect for all individuals’ political beliefs are equally strong. I rejoice in the fact that in America, a businessman can be so successful that he and his family can own an entire chain of 1,600-plus restaurants across the country.
It has never been a secret that owner and CEO Dan Cathy is Christian, and financially supports Christian causes. You can argue all day that discriminating against LGBTs is anti-Christian, but most organized Christian religions still don’t support same sex marriages. Why the fake outrage?
If the gay and black author of the above article is OK with eating really good fast food chicken, served to her by a successful American businessman who happens to believe what he was taught in Sunday school, so am I.
As for those who would deny a Chick-fil-A franchisee (who, on average, take in $190,000 each year with a very small up front investment) a business license, that’s just as bad.
It’s ok to have different opinions about gay marriage.
It’s not ok to hate anyone over them.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.