I love this take on Chick-fil-A.
My support of gay marriage and my respect for all individuals’ political beliefs are equally strong. I rejoice in the fact that in America, a businessman can be so successful that he and his family can own an entire chain of 1,600-plus restaurants across the country.
It has never been a secret that owner and CEO Dan Cathy is Christian, and financially supports Christian causes. You can argue all day that discriminating against LGBTs is anti-Christian, but most organized Christian religions still don’t support same sex marriages. Why the fake outrage?
If the gay and black author of the above article is OK with eating really good fast food chicken, served to her by a successful American businessman who happens to believe what he was taught in Sunday school, so am I.
As for those who would deny a Chick-fil-A franchisee (who, on average, take in $190,000 each year with a very small up front investment) a business license, that’s just as bad.
It’s ok to have different opinions about gay marriage.
It’s not ok to hate anyone over them.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl