The federal government doesn’t need to spend all of that hard stolen taxpayer money on high-priced celebrity endorsers to sell us on Obamacare. No, no, no, they have Colorado’s very own
The first ad features the ObamaBros butchering proper keg stand technique, ignoring United States Flag Code and mocking the English language.
— CCHI (@COHealthAccess) October 22, 2013
I¹m assuming that the state of Colorado received permission from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners to blatantly rip off their iconic “Got Milk?” campaign.
Ad No. 2 drops Rob and downgrades Zach from Keg Stand King to Sam’s caddy. By the way, they’re still wearing the same clothes.
So there were actual meetings in the boardrooms of the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education where there was a consensus that THIS was a good idea.
These liberal marketing wizards have knocked the bong out of the park with this one. What, did I mix analogies? Whatever, pass the Doritos, bro.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Taking the dog out to new hunting grounds
- Get Outdoors Rookie Camp: Ben Avery shooting range
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Puppy hunting training coming along nicely