The federal government doesn’t need to spend all of that hard stolen taxpayer money on high-priced celebrity endorsers to sell us on Obamacare. No, no, no, they have Colorado’s very own
The first ad features the ObamaBros butchering proper keg stand technique, ignoring United States Flag Code and mocking the English language.
— CCHI (@COHealthAccess) October 22, 2013
I¹m assuming that the state of Colorado received permission from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners to blatantly rip off their iconic “Got Milk?” campaign.
Ad No. 2 drops Rob and downgrades Zach from Keg Stand King to Sam’s caddy. By the way, they’re still wearing the same clothes.
So there were actual meetings in the boardrooms of the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education where there was a consensus that THIS was a good idea.
These liberal marketing wizards have knocked the bong out of the park with this one. What, did I mix analogies? Whatever, pass the Doritos, bro.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily