The federal government doesn’t need to spend all of that hard stolen taxpayer money on high-priced celebrity endorsers to sell us on Obamacare. No, no, no, they have Colorado’s very own
The first ad features the ObamaBros butchering proper keg stand technique, ignoring United States Flag Code and mocking the English language.
— CCHI (@COHealthAccess) October 22, 2013
I¹m assuming that the state of Colorado received permission from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners to blatantly rip off their iconic “Got Milk?” campaign.
Ad No. 2 drops Rob and downgrades Zach from Keg Stand King to Sam’s caddy. By the way, they’re still wearing the same clothes.
So there were actual meetings in the boardrooms of the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education where there was a consensus that THIS was a good idea.
These liberal marketing wizards have knocked the bong out of the park with this one. What, did I mix analogies? Whatever, pass the Doritos, bro.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Taking the dog out to new hunting grounds