Basic stuffing recipe
(The number of waffles depends on the type of waffle maker you have)
1 Loaf of bread torn into pieces(whichever kind you like for stuffing)
3 carrots diced
2 celery stalk diced
3 cloves of garlic diced
1 tbs butter
1 tsp olive oil
4 c chick broth
2 tsp poultry seasoning
1.) Tear bread into pieces and spread it on a cookie sheet and either let it dry over night or stick it in the oven at 250 degrees for about 10 minutes until it dries out.
2.) Melt butter and oil over medium high heat and sauté carrots and celery until soft.
3.) Add garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes paying close attention not to scotch the garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
4.) Let the mixture cool
5.) Put dried bread in a big mixing bowl and add the cooled celery, carrots, garlic and poultry seasoning and toss with your hands.
6.) Turn your waffle iron on
7.) Add 2c chicken broth and mix the bread with your hands. You want the mixture to be wet but not sopping wet. Add more chicken broth, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper as needed. Sometimes I even add granulated chicken broth instead of salt for added flavor.
8.) Spray your waffle iron with cooking oil.
9.) Once the mixture is wet and mixed, wet your hands and then take a handful of the stuffing and start to spread it out over the waffle maker making sure you spread the mixtures to the edges. Close the waffle maker
10.) Once the waffles are finished I lay a waffle on a plate, put mashed potatoes of top, then turkey and cover in gravy with a side of cranberry sauce.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.