Basic stuffing recipe
(The number of waffles depends on the type of waffle maker you have)
1 Loaf of bread torn into pieces(whichever kind you like for stuffing)
3 carrots diced
2 celery stalk diced
3 cloves of garlic diced
1 tbs butter
1 tsp olive oil
4 c chick broth
2 tsp poultry seasoning
1.) Tear bread into pieces and spread it on a cookie sheet and either let it dry over night or stick it in the oven at 250 degrees for about 10 minutes until it dries out.
2.) Melt butter and oil over medium high heat and sauté carrots and celery until soft.
3.) Add garlic and continue to cook for 2 minutes paying close attention not to scotch the garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
4.) Let the mixture cool
5.) Put dried bread in a big mixing bowl and add the cooled celery, carrots, garlic and poultry seasoning and toss with your hands.
6.) Turn your waffle iron on
7.) Add 2c chicken broth and mix the bread with your hands. You want the mixture to be wet but not sopping wet. Add more chicken broth, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper as needed. Sometimes I even add granulated chicken broth instead of salt for added flavor.
8.) Spray your waffle iron with cooking oil.
9.) Once the mixture is wet and mixed, wet your hands and then take a handful of the stuffing and start to spread it out over the waffle maker making sure you spread the mixtures to the edges. Close the waffle maker
10.) Once the waffles are finished I lay a waffle on a plate, put mashed potatoes of top, then turkey and cover in gravy with a side of cranberry sauce.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon