The “riot” in Tucson after the Wildcats’ loss was sad, disappointing and entirely predictable.
Tucson Police said they had been “preparing” for this for the past six months. Well, they trained for a riot and sure enough managed to find one on the streets of Tucson.
There was no “riot” until police in riot gear showed up and incited a crowd of intoxicated college students into facing them down. Other than people walking in the street in a bar district, there was no property damage or assaults reported.
In fact, after the “riot”, the official word was “one street sign was damaged.”
And to top it off, the “brave” men in blue managed to assault a young woman who was walking to her car attempting to leave the scene of this police-created event. Tucson Police say they are “investigating” this video. I’ll hold my breath on any justice coming out of it.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy