Thanks for clearing this up, Mr. President!
You see, I thought it was worthwhile to understand how and why a U.S. Ambassador was killed in Libya, and what was done to prevent it.
I also thought it reasonable to know if the IRS was abusing its power and why they decided to target political groups for scrutiny.
And I certainly thought it relevant to find out that, under your direction, the NSA feels the need to assume I am a terrorist and spy on me until they can prove I’m not.
Of course, blind defenders of this president will agree that none of these “scandals” matter and is obviously driven by racism and partisan politics. Conversely, those who hate President Barack Obama will blame his socialist/Kenyan roots as all the proof they need to indict him.
Lump me with the vast majority in the middle, who while not specifically blaming the president for this triumvirate of misdeeds, are disappointed by his repeating of the talking point “phony scandals,” thereby dismissing offhand the very real issues we deserve answers on.
Not like I expected anything better.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns