Thanks for clearing this up, Mr. President!
You see, I thought it was worthwhile to understand how and why a U.S. Ambassador was killed in Libya, and what was done to prevent it.
I also thought it reasonable to know if the IRS was abusing its power and why they decided to target political groups for scrutiny.
And I certainly thought it relevant to find out that, under your direction, the NSA feels the need to assume I am a terrorist and spy on me until they can prove I’m not.
Of course, blind defenders of this president will agree that none of these “scandals” matter and is obviously driven by racism and partisan politics. Conversely, those who hate President Barack Obama will blame his socialist/Kenyan roots as all the proof they need to indict him.
Lump me with the vast majority in the middle, who while not specifically blaming the president for this triumvirate of misdeeds, are disappointed by his repeating of the talking point “phony scandals,” thereby dismissing offhand the very real issues we deserve answers on.
Not like I expected anything better.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains