Thanks for clearing this up, Mr. President!
You see, I thought it was worthwhile to understand how and why a U.S. Ambassador was killed in Libya, and what was done to prevent it.
I also thought it reasonable to know if the IRS was abusing its power and why they decided to target political groups for scrutiny.
And I certainly thought it relevant to find out that, under your direction, the NSA feels the need to assume I am a terrorist and spy on me until they can prove I’m not.
Of course, blind defenders of this president will agree that none of these “scandals” matter and is obviously driven by racism and partisan politics. Conversely, those who hate President Barack Obama will blame his socialist/Kenyan roots as all the proof they need to indict him.
Lump me with the vast majority in the middle, who while not specifically blaming the president for this triumvirate of misdeeds, are disappointed by his repeating of the talking point “phony scandals,” thereby dismissing offhand the very real issues we deserve answers on.
Not like I expected anything better.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain