Thanks for clearing this up, Mr. President!
You see, I thought it was worthwhile to understand how and why a U.S. Ambassador was killed in Libya, and what was done to prevent it.
I also thought it reasonable to know if the IRS was abusing its power and why they decided to target political groups for scrutiny.
And I certainly thought it relevant to find out that, under your direction, the NSA feels the need to assume I am a terrorist and spy on me until they can prove I’m not.
Of course, blind defenders of this president will agree that none of these “scandals” matter and is obviously driven by racism and partisan politics. Conversely, those who hate President Barack Obama will blame his socialist/Kenyan roots as all the proof they need to indict him.
Lump me with the vast majority in the middle, who while not specifically blaming the president for this triumvirate of misdeeds, are disappointed by his repeating of the talking point “phony scandals,” thereby dismissing offhand the very real issues we deserve answers on.
Not like I expected anything better.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona