So track star Lolo Jones is disappointed in the amount of pay a U.S. Olympic bobsledder makes. Wait, we PAY bobsledders! She posted a Vine video of her $741.84 check for what she said is seven months of training for the U.S. Bobsled and Skeleton Federation (Yes, we have one of those.
Surprisingly, the rest of the Olympians who DON’T have endorsement deals based on their good looks or virginity, are none to pleased with her complaint.
While Ms. Jones claims she is only trying to bring awareness to the issue that Olympians in pseudo-sports played once every four years (and then ignored for another four years) are not paid like NBA stars, I doubt most people would be surprised at this revelation. As a matter of fact, I was under the mistaken belief that Olympians competed for the love of their sport and Country. Silly me.
Maybe Ms. Jones should have dedicated her time to an endeavor that would pay her what she obviously thinks she’s worth … like dating Tiger Woods.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon