It’s official. I am more worried about my Government than I am from any “terrorist”.
In the name of “keeping you safe”, the National Security Agency obtained a secret court order to spy on EVERY American who uses a Verizon phone. But don’t worry, they pinky-swear it’s all in the name of catching terrorists, bad guys and people that want to hurt you. I call BS.
As an American citizen, your chance of being impacted, injured or killed by a terror attack are as likely as you getting to walk on the moon. The odds of your Government spying, snooping and using your private information against you are becoming as likely as the sun rising in the morning.
In the name of the “War On Terror” the Federal Government has trampled on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most sane people’s idea of personal privacy. And only the sheeple who think every bump in the night is an Al Qaeda plot will defend the Draconian tactics of this (and previous) administration’s intrusions into your private phone calls. Oh, and if you think they are only tapping Verizon customers, I have a bridge to sell you.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon