It’s official. I am more worried about my Government than I am from any “terrorist”.
In the name of “keeping you safe”, the National Security Agency obtained a secret court order to spy on EVERY American who uses a Verizon phone. But don’t worry, they pinky-swear it’s all in the name of catching terrorists, bad guys and people that want to hurt you. I call BS.
As an American citizen, your chance of being impacted, injured or killed by a terror attack are as likely as you getting to walk on the moon. The odds of your Government spying, snooping and using your private information against you are becoming as likely as the sun rising in the morning.
In the name of the “War On Terror” the Federal Government has trampled on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and most sane people’s idea of personal privacy. And only the sheeple who think every bump in the night is an Al Qaeda plot will defend the Draconian tactics of this (and previous) administration’s intrusions into your private phone calls. Oh, and if you think they are only tapping Verizon customers, I have a bridge to sell you.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas