In case you haven’t noticed, it’s fire season — not only in Arizona, but in many areas around the world.
We don’t recommend trying the following at home.
In a foreign video uploaded to YouTube on Monday, you can see out the windshield of a car that’s driving right through the middle of a imposing forest fire.
It sounds like a couple is in the car, and the visibility is obviously very low for them as they trek a paved road with flames burning down trees on both sides.
Eventually, you see the car make it out of the blaze radius, and the driver seems eager to get away from it as fast as possible, even passing the first car they see going the same direction.
At the end of the clip, you see a fire engine en route in response to the blaze.
Take a ride through the fire in the following clip. Hopefully, it’s the closest you’ll have to get to a blaze of this magnitude.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon