Late-night television is the gift that keeps on giving.
Host Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon seem pretty dedicated to making quality videos and have gotten a lot of celebrities to play along with some pretty absurd ideas — Julia Roberts playing “Face Balls,” anyone?
While the newest gem isn’t as extreme as throwing balls at an Oscar-winning actress’ face, it’s still impressive. Fallon hosted Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine and challenged him to a game of musical impressions.
The game worked like this: A famous singer and random song are matched together, and either Fallon or Levine have to do their best impression of the artist singing the song. Easy? It is.
It’s also really entertaining.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy