A new Denny’s unlike any you’ve ever seen before has opened its doors.
Over the weekend, the restaurant chain debuted its first-ever Manhattan location, and it really stepped up its game to fit in with surrounding businesses.
Yahoo! Finance reports the high-end eatery opened for business at 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 29, being located near New York’s renowned financial district.
“We purposefully designed a restaurant that suits this vibrant and historic neighborhood, drawing inspiration from the unique charm, character and flair of legendary downtown New York eateries that locals have loved and cherished for decades,” Rahul Marwah, a Denny’s franchisee, told Yahoo! Finance.
The exclusive features found in the Manhattan Denny’s include rich, dark wood paneling, button-tufted leather seating and copper-stamped ceilings. The unit has also installed sound deadening materials, pollution control filters and vibration isolation equipment that aim to keep noise, external odors and vibrations from mechanical equipment to a minimum so as not to disturb local residents.
The first so-called “Fancy Denny’s” is also impressive behind the scenes, as the diner features state-of-the-art equipment aimed at improving consistency and quality among its offerings. The restaurant also has a full-service, craft cocktail bar — the first of its kind for the chain — and special menu items such as flatbreads, chocolate lava cake and Italian meatball lasagna.
Denny’s newest spot, however, doesn’t serve customers all day and night like most of its other locations. The Manhattan diner is open from 5 a.m. to midnight seven days a week.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night