A new Denny’s unlike any you’ve ever seen before has opened its doors.
Over the weekend, the restaurant chain debuted its first-ever Manhattan location, and it really stepped up its game to fit in with surrounding businesses.
Yahoo! Finance reports the high-end eatery opened for business at 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 29, being located near New York’s renowned financial district.
“We purposefully designed a restaurant that suits this vibrant and historic neighborhood, drawing inspiration from the unique charm, character and flair of legendary downtown New York eateries that locals have loved and cherished for decades,” Rahul Marwah, a Denny’s franchisee, told Yahoo! Finance.
The exclusive features found in the Manhattan Denny’s include rich, dark wood paneling, button-tufted leather seating and copper-stamped ceilings. The unit has also installed sound deadening materials, pollution control filters and vibration isolation equipment that aim to keep noise, external odors and vibrations from mechanical equipment to a minimum so as not to disturb local residents.
The first so-called “Fancy Denny’s” is also impressive behind the scenes, as the diner features state-of-the-art equipment aimed at improving consistency and quality among its offerings. The restaurant also has a full-service, craft cocktail bar — the first of its kind for the chain — and special menu items such as flatbreads, chocolate lava cake and Italian meatball lasagna.
Denny’s newest spot, however, doesn’t serve customers all day and night like most of its other locations. The Manhattan diner is open from 5 a.m. to midnight seven days a week.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments