A new Denny’s unlike any you’ve ever seen before has opened its doors.
Over the weekend, the restaurant chain debuted its first-ever Manhattan location, and it really stepped up its game to fit in with surrounding businesses.
Yahoo! Finance reports the high-end eatery opened for business at 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 29, being located near New York’s renowned financial district.
“We purposefully designed a restaurant that suits this vibrant and historic neighborhood, drawing inspiration from the unique charm, character and flair of legendary downtown New York eateries that locals have loved and cherished for decades,” Rahul Marwah, a Denny’s franchisee, told Yahoo! Finance.
The exclusive features found in the Manhattan Denny’s include rich, dark wood paneling, button-tufted leather seating and copper-stamped ceilings. The unit has also installed sound deadening materials, pollution control filters and vibration isolation equipment that aim to keep noise, external odors and vibrations from mechanical equipment to a minimum so as not to disturb local residents.
The first so-called “Fancy Denny’s” is also impressive behind the scenes, as the diner features state-of-the-art equipment aimed at improving consistency and quality among its offerings. The restaurant also has a full-service, craft cocktail bar — the first of its kind for the chain — and special menu items such as flatbreads, chocolate lava cake and Italian meatball lasagna.
Denny’s newest spot, however, doesn’t serve customers all day and night like most of its other locations. The Manhattan diner is open from 5 a.m. to midnight seven days a week.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development