A new Denny’s unlike any you’ve ever seen before has opened its doors.
Over the weekend, the restaurant chain debuted its first-ever Manhattan location, and it really stepped up its game to fit in with surrounding businesses.
Yahoo! Finance reports the high-end eatery opened for business at 5 a.m. Friday, Aug. 29, being located near New York’s renowned financial district.
“We purposefully designed a restaurant that suits this vibrant and historic neighborhood, drawing inspiration from the unique charm, character and flair of legendary downtown New York eateries that locals have loved and cherished for decades,” Rahul Marwah, a Denny’s franchisee, told Yahoo! Finance.
The exclusive features found in the Manhattan Denny’s include rich, dark wood paneling, button-tufted leather seating and copper-stamped ceilings. The unit has also installed sound deadening materials, pollution control filters and vibration isolation equipment that aim to keep noise, external odors and vibrations from mechanical equipment to a minimum so as not to disturb local residents.
The first so-called “Fancy Denny’s” is also impressive behind the scenes, as the diner features state-of-the-art equipment aimed at improving consistency and quality among its offerings. The restaurant also has a full-service, craft cocktail bar — the first of its kind for the chain — and special menu items such as flatbreads, chocolate lava cake and Italian meatball lasagna.
Denny’s newest spot, however, doesn’t serve customers all day and night like most of its other locations. The Manhattan diner is open from 5 a.m. to midnight seven days a week.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets