“Friends” fans, you may need to take a breather after this one.
Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel decided to host his own version of the hit 1990s show, with just a few tweaks.
He brings in Jennifer Aniston, who played Rachel, Courteney Cox, who played Monica and Lisa Kudrow, who played Phoebe, as guest stars. Kimmel chose to play the part of Ross, originally played by David Schwimmer.
Kimmel’s version basically turns his Ross into the best love maker in all of New York City. It’s the entire focus of the script and is pretty hilarious. It’s worth a watch.
Also, Kimmel claimed he spent $80,000 to create the exact set from “Friends.” If you see anything different, let us know in the comments!
After the segment aired, a lot of people online bashed Aniston and Kimmel alike. Some claimed Aniston was upset or angered by the reunion, others that Kimmel set her up. He addressed it all the next evening (SPOILER: Late-night TV is scripted).
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier