“Friends” fans, you may need to take a breather after this one.
Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel decided to host his own version of the hit 1990s show, with just a few tweaks.
He brings in Jennifer Aniston, who played Rachel, Courteney Cox, who played Monica and Lisa Kudrow, who played Phoebe, as guest stars. Kimmel chose to play the part of Ross, originally played by David Schwimmer.
Kimmel’s version basically turns his Ross into the best love maker in all of New York City. It’s the entire focus of the script and is pretty hilarious. It’s worth a watch.
Also, Kimmel claimed he spent $80,000 to create the exact set from “Friends.” If you see anything different, let us know in the comments!
After the segment aired, a lot of people online bashed Aniston and Kimmel alike. Some claimed Aniston was upset or angered by the reunion, others that Kimmel set her up. He addressed it all the next evening (SPOILER: Late-night TV is scripted).
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy