Personally, I’m one for always finding a bathroom, but that doesn’t seem to be the trend in Eastern Europe. Apparently public urination is quite the problem in the Czech Republic.
Rather than posting signs threatening fees, jail time or some other standard method of punishment, one Czech city is making a very simple threat: Pee in public, go viral.
In Czech Republic, this is how you threat people, so they don't do bad things… pic.twitter.com/fk0MyBuqQf
— Marek Sotak (@sotak) August 19, 2014
In case that isn’t clear, allow me to explain: If you pee in public, a camera will catch you. Rather than using the information to try and find you, the footage will be uploaded to YouTube, turning your likely drunken exploits into a memory that will last forever.
You have been warned.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments