Every other person in America thinks the ice bucket challenge for charity is a great idea, but former President George W. Bush was a little, shall we say, cool to the idea.
He explained his reasoning. His wife, Laura Bush, disagreed. He posted the debate Wednesday on YouTube, and it was closing in on three-quarters of a million views and had been reposted at Time, Eonline, Reddit and the U.K.’s Independent, to name a few outlets.
He even challenged another former president, who is not his 90-year-old father.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan