Every other person in America thinks the ice bucket challenge for charity is a great idea, but former President George W. Bush was a little, shall we say, cool to the idea.
He explained his reasoning. His wife, Laura Bush, disagreed. He posted the debate Wednesday on YouTube, and it was closing in on three-quarters of a million views and had been reposted at Time, Eonline, Reddit and the U.K.’s Independent, to name a few outlets.
He even challenged another former president, who is not his 90-year-old father.
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior