Miss seeing Zack Morris with his brick phone on your TV set?
Lifetime is reviving the former small screen hit “Saved by the Bell,” only this time as a behind-the-scenes movie.
The Huffington Post says the new made-for-TV film is partially based on Dustin “Screech” Diamond’s controversial book “Behind the Bell.” The actors have all been re-cast, playing the real-life versions of the young stars that helmed the sitcom that ran from 1989 to 1993 — not counting all the TV movies and college-based spinoff that followed.
It remains to be seen if any of the original stars will make a cameo in the behind-the-scenes film.
“The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story” will debut Monday, Sept. 1 on the Lifetime channel. Take a trip back to the ’90s in the trailer below.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food