On Monday night, the entertainment world was rocked by the news that Oscar-winning actor Robin Williams had died.
People all over the world set out to memorialize the actor in their own way, but the folks over in Boston have set up a pretty awesome memorial.
— Carl Stevens (@carlwbz) August 12, 2014
The scene is regarded as one of the best in Williams’ long career, which is saying something.
The idea to leave messages on the bench first occurred to 29-year-old Nick Rabchenuk.
“I wrote the line from Good Will Hunting and traced my feet to represent his when he was sitting on the bench,” he said.
Williams, 63, died of an apparent suicide, the Marin County (Calif.) Sheriff’s Office said.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food