TD Canada Trust is a personal and small business banking chain and their latest campaign will have you crying tears as if they were pennies from heaven.
Using select ATMs across Canada, the bank turned the “automated telling machines” into “automatic thanking machines.”
When unsuspecting, loyal customers approached one of the machines, they were met with a personalized conversation from the otherwise-silent machine.
“Thank you,” the machine would say to them, after relaying an emotional story about the customer giving their all for the benefit of someone else.
Then in a special window attached to the machine, the customer “withdrew” a very special gift that was purchased especially for them, whether it was a bouquet of red roses or sports paraphernalia or tickets to Disneyland.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets