How can I make it up to you? Let me count the ways.
A viral video shows a father holding a jingling toy over his baby daughter, only to have the family’s dog take the item away. Once the child realizes the toy is gone, she starts to cry.
The dog, named Charlie, realizes his mistake, and then brings the toy back to the baby and sets it on her in her bouncer.
But the canine apparently felt he couldn’t apologize enough. He brought her another item from around the room, and then another and another — until the baby is completely covered in a random assortment of household stuff.
But hey, it got her to stop crying!
The video is titled “Guilty dog apologizes baby for stealing her toy” on YouTube, posted to CharlieDaDog’s account. The clip was published in late April but has only gone viral recently. On Saturday, the video was sitting around 600,000 YouTube views, but a day later, it had shot up to more than 2.5 million.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments