How can I make it up to you? Let me count the ways.
A viral video shows a father holding a jingling toy over his baby daughter, only to have the family’s dog take the item away. Once the child realizes the toy is gone, she starts to cry.
The dog, named Charlie, realizes his mistake, and then brings the toy back to the baby and sets it on her in her bouncer.
But the canine apparently felt he couldn’t apologize enough. He brought her another item from around the room, and then another and another — until the baby is completely covered in a random assortment of household stuff.
But hey, it got her to stop crying!
The video is titled “Guilty dog apologizes baby for stealing her toy” on YouTube, posted to CharlieDaDog’s account. The clip was published in late April but has only gone viral recently. On Saturday, the video was sitting around 600,000 YouTube views, but a day later, it had shot up to more than 2.5 million.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy