How can I make it up to you? Let me count the ways.
A viral video shows a father holding a jingling toy over his baby daughter, only to have the family’s dog take the item away. Once the child realizes the toy is gone, she starts to cry.
The dog, named Charlie, realizes his mistake, and then brings the toy back to the baby and sets it on her in her bouncer.
But the canine apparently felt he couldn’t apologize enough. He brought her another item from around the room, and then another and another — until the baby is completely covered in a random assortment of household stuff.
But hey, it got her to stop crying!
The video is titled “Guilty dog apologizes baby for stealing her toy” on YouTube, posted to CharlieDaDog’s account. The clip was published in late April but has only gone viral recently. On Saturday, the video was sitting around 600,000 YouTube views, but a day later, it had shot up to more than 2.5 million.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains