How can I make it up to you? Let me count the ways.
A viral video shows a father holding a jingling toy over his baby daughter, only to have the family’s dog take the item away. Once the child realizes the toy is gone, she starts to cry.
The dog, named Charlie, realizes his mistake, and then brings the toy back to the baby and sets it on her in her bouncer.
But the canine apparently felt he couldn’t apologize enough. He brought her another item from around the room, and then another and another — until the baby is completely covered in a random assortment of household stuff.
But hey, it got her to stop crying!
The video is titled “Guilty dog apologizes baby for stealing her toy” on YouTube, posted to CharlieDaDog’s account. The clip was published in late April but has only gone viral recently. On Saturday, the video was sitting around 600,000 YouTube views, but a day later, it had shot up to more than 2.5 million.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier