The world seemed to halt when they first put cheese in pizza crust. Then came the Cronut and now the world may be on the brink of the next best — or worst — combo ever: Chocolate fried chicken.
According to the LA Times, there is a new restaurant in Los Angeles questioning why you can’t have dessert for dinner.
ChocoChicken, which opened in early June, has designed nearly every one of their signature dishes with at least a hint of chocolate.
The restaurant uses 62 percent bittersweet chocolate to create a “dark, almost burnt brown color.” Restaurateur Adam Fleischman even created his own unique “Choco-seasoning.”
From bacon biscuits with “Choco dust” to mashed potatoes with white chocolate chive butter, if you can dream it, this restaurant probably has it.
Oh, and don’t forget their chocolate whiskey and chocolate tequila for adult chocolate lovers.
Willy Wonka himself couldn’t have imagined this kind of chocolate-infused wonder.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets