The world seemed to halt when they first put cheese in pizza crust. Then came the Cronut and now the world may be on the brink of the next best — or worst — combo ever: Chocolate fried chicken.
According to the LA Times, there is a new restaurant in Los Angeles questioning why you can’t have dessert for dinner.
ChocoChicken, which opened in early June, has designed nearly every one of their signature dishes with at least a hint of chocolate.
The restaurant uses 62 percent bittersweet chocolate to create a “dark, almost burnt brown color.” Restaurateur Adam Fleischman even created his own unique “Choco-seasoning.”
From bacon biscuits with “Choco dust” to mashed potatoes with white chocolate chive butter, if you can dream it, this restaurant probably has it.
Oh, and don’t forget their chocolate whiskey and chocolate tequila for adult chocolate lovers.
Willy Wonka himself couldn’t have imagined this kind of chocolate-infused wonder.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona