The world seemed to halt when they first put cheese in pizza crust. Then came the Cronut and now the world may be on the brink of the next best — or worst — combo ever: Chocolate fried chicken.
According to the LA Times, there is a new restaurant in Los Angeles questioning why you can’t have dessert for dinner.
ChocoChicken, which opened in early June, has designed nearly every one of their signature dishes with at least a hint of chocolate.
The restaurant uses 62 percent bittersweet chocolate to create a “dark, almost burnt brown color.” Restaurateur Adam Fleischman even created his own unique “Choco-seasoning.”
From bacon biscuits with “Choco dust” to mashed potatoes with white chocolate chive butter, if you can dream it, this restaurant probably has it.
Oh, and don’t forget their chocolate whiskey and chocolate tequila for adult chocolate lovers.
Willy Wonka himself couldn’t have imagined this kind of chocolate-infused wonder.
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee