Today’s teens have it so easy.
I remember my father tugging a phone cord halfway across the living room to plug into a large, white, horizontal PC so we could get on the Internet for the first time at our home.
I mean, could you imagine it? Internet coming through a phone cord?!
Well, at least I had the Internet around — in some, slow form — for my teen years. But The Fine Brothers have released a video of today’s teens reacting to a 1990s commercial that touts THE Internet. As in, companies used to have to try to convince you and instruct you on how to use the Internet.
The kids comment on everything in the ad from the actors’ clothes to their outdated phrases to the general infomercial-quality acting.
Last week, we shared a similar video from The Fine Bros that shows young kids trying to interact with a late-1970s computer. Yeah, it was an adventure.
The Fine Bros’ latest is closing in on 2 million views and it’s nearly 10 minutes long. So buckle up! It’s like a mini-sitcom episode!
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development