Today’s teens have it so easy.
I remember my father tugging a phone cord halfway across the living room to plug into a large, white, horizontal PC so we could get on the Internet for the first time at our home.
I mean, could you imagine it? Internet coming through a phone cord?!
Well, at least I had the Internet around — in some, slow form — for my teen years. But The Fine Brothers have released a video of today’s teens reacting to a 1990s commercial that touts THE Internet. As in, companies used to have to try to convince you and instruct you on how to use the Internet.
The kids comment on everything in the ad from the actors’ clothes to their outdated phrases to the general infomercial-quality acting.
Last week, we shared a similar video from The Fine Bros that shows young kids trying to interact with a late-1970s computer. Yeah, it was an adventure.
The Fine Bros’ latest is closing in on 2 million views and it’s nearly 10 minutes long. So buckle up! It’s like a mini-sitcom episode!
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.