Today’s teens have it so easy.
I remember my father tugging a phone cord halfway across the living room to plug into a large, white, horizontal PC so we could get on the Internet for the first time at our home.
I mean, could you imagine it? Internet coming through a phone cord?!
Well, at least I had the Internet around — in some, slow form — for my teen years. But The Fine Brothers have released a video of today’s teens reacting to a 1990s commercial that touts THE Internet. As in, companies used to have to try to convince you and instruct you on how to use the Internet.
The kids comment on everything in the ad from the actors’ clothes to their outdated phrases to the general infomercial-quality acting.
Last week, we shared a similar video from The Fine Bros that shows young kids trying to interact with a late-1970s computer. Yeah, it was an adventure.
The Fine Bros’ latest is closing in on 2 million views and it’s nearly 10 minutes long. So buckle up! It’s like a mini-sitcom episode!
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever