Wedding videos are the best, aren’t they? There’s always a chance that a really big moment can happen — other than a couple tying the knot, course.
Earlier Tuesday, we shared a video in The Lasso of a groom showing off his impressive soccer skills while walking down the aisle.
Another wedding-related clip — posted earlier in the month — that has been popular on YouTube recently involves a Marine who surprises his sister by showing up at her wedding. Nearly 2 million people have watched the siblings’ reunion.
And when you watch the video, to say the sister is shocked to see him is an understatement. Warning: You may want to make sure you speakers aren’t all the way up before you watch.
Her makeup got a little messed up with tears of joy, but it looks like it was worth it. After she first hugs her brother, she asks him if he has time to see the whole wedding. He had to leave the following day, but that’s all the time he needed to send his sister off.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments