Wedding videos are the best, aren’t they? There’s always a chance that a really big moment can happen — other than a couple tying the knot, course.
Earlier Tuesday, we shared a video in The Lasso of a groom showing off his impressive soccer skills while walking down the aisle.
Another wedding-related clip — posted earlier in the month — that has been popular on YouTube recently involves a Marine who surprises his sister by showing up at her wedding. Nearly 2 million people have watched the siblings’ reunion.
And when you watch the video, to say the sister is shocked to see him is an understatement. Warning: You may want to make sure you speakers aren’t all the way up before you watch.
Her makeup got a little messed up with tears of joy, but it looks like it was worth it. After she first hugs her brother, she asks him if he has time to see the whole wedding. He had to leave the following day, but that’s all the time he needed to send his sister off.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon