Oh, kids these days don’t realize how lucky they are with their fancy Internet and apps. How would your kids react if you replaced their iPad with this monster computer?
These technologically-advanced kids were put in front of a computer from the 1970s and put to the test. From turning it on to playing a simple game these kids were shocked and amazed by how far technology has come.
No mouse, no Internet, no hard drive; these kids didn’t know what hit them.
What was the point of a computer anyways if not to shop, pay bills or play games involving ill-tempered birds?
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio