Oh, kids these days don’t realize how lucky they are with their fancy Internet and apps. How would your kids react if you replaced their iPad with this monster computer?
These technologically-advanced kids were put in front of a computer from the 1970s and put to the test. From turning it on to playing a simple game these kids were shocked and amazed by how far technology has come.
No mouse, no Internet, no hard drive; these kids didn’t know what hit them.
What was the point of a computer anyways if not to shop, pay bills or play games involving ill-tempered birds?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups