Oh, kids these days don’t realize how lucky they are with their fancy Internet and apps. How would your kids react if you replaced their iPad with this monster computer?
These technologically-advanced kids were put in front of a computer from the 1970s and put to the test. From turning it on to playing a simple game these kids were shocked and amazed by how far technology has come.
No mouse, no Internet, no hard drive; these kids didn’t know what hit them.
What was the point of a computer anyways if not to shop, pay bills or play games involving ill-tempered birds?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials