Oh, kids these days don’t realize how lucky they are with their fancy Internet and apps. How would your kids react if you replaced their iPad with this monster computer?
These technologically-advanced kids were put in front of a computer from the 1970s and put to the test. From turning it on to playing a simple game these kids were shocked and amazed by how far technology has come.
No mouse, no Internet, no hard drive; these kids didn’t know what hit them.
What was the point of a computer anyways if not to shop, pay bills or play games involving ill-tempered birds?
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018