Oh, kids these days don’t realize how lucky they are with their fancy Internet and apps. How would your kids react if you replaced their iPad with this monster computer?
These technologically-advanced kids were put in front of a computer from the 1970s and put to the test. From turning it on to playing a simple game these kids were shocked and amazed by how far technology has come.
No mouse, no Internet, no hard drive; these kids didn’t know what hit them.
What was the point of a computer anyways if not to shop, pay bills or play games involving ill-tempered birds?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO