Kids just two months into life aren’t expected to do anything close to talking. If you’re lucky, they’ll be cooing by that age and starting to smile.
That’s what one little girl is doing in a viral YouTube video, but she sounds like she’s able to parrot back in rhythm what her father says.
The Huffington Post says the video was originally posted in 2012, but just recently started going viral after it caught the attention of UK’s Daily Mail.
The clip is quickly climbing to 2.5 million views.
At the end of the video, it sounds like the girl repeats her dad’s, “I love you.”
OK, maybe she doesn’t say it clearly, but you can definitely hear her cooing back what he just said. Pretty impressive, and cute, either way.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy