Kids just two months into life aren’t expected to do anything close to talking. If you’re lucky, they’ll be cooing by that age and starting to smile.
That’s what one little girl is doing in a viral YouTube video, but she sounds like she’s able to parrot back in rhythm what her father says.
The Huffington Post says the video was originally posted in 2012, but just recently started going viral after it caught the attention of UK’s Daily Mail.
The clip is quickly climbing to 2.5 million views.
At the end of the video, it sounds like the girl repeats her dad’s, “I love you.”
OK, maybe she doesn’t say it clearly, but you can definitely hear her cooing back what he just said. Pretty impressive, and cute, either way.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns