Weddings are full of special moments, but one celebrity interviewer has raised the stakes.
While most couples have a happy wedding video full of cake-cutting and congratulatory messages, Joe Michalczuk and his wife, Jenny, have a video full of some of the world’s biggest celebrities offering their own kind words.
From recent stars like Zac Efron and Emma Stone to veterans like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Samuel E. Jackson, this two-minute clip is pretty touching.
It’s fun to see the stars smile, laugh and deliver a congratulations in their own words.
Be sure to stick around for Hugh Jackman’s small speech at the end. Joe’s best man never stood a chance.
(H/T to Reddit.)
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas